January 17, 2012

Insta-Tuesday! |2|

It's time for another Insta-Tuesday! All of my "best-of" from the past week of Instagram! This week was a good one. Lots of jewelry making for my Etsy shop, more January Photo Challenge images and I've been using a couple new apps that I just adore. I hope you all have had an amazing week!

1] A #fashiondiaries for the day. I wore a white tank with a maroon leopard print scarf around my neck and tied with a brown waist belt. Finished with a grey cardi.
2] My little punkin! This is Keilani, my neice who I adore more than anything on this Earth. She just loves her bathtime!
3] An old school Porsche seen while having lunch with Jimmy one day. It had to be from the 80's. So cool.
4] Heyy fishy fishy! One of the huge fish in the tank at my Mom's bar.
5] The photo I took for my close-up challenge of the day. Gorgeous flowers.
6] Finally got myself a tube of Baby Lips by Maybelline. Best chapstick ever. This is Peach Kiss.
7] "Where You Sleep" for the January Photo Challenge.
8] "What's in your bag?" for the January Photo Challenge.
9] Jimmy and I playing pool the other night.
10] "Look, no hands!" Me and Har-Har at work last week. 
11] "Happiness" for the January Photo Challenge. My happiness was Instagram and all the lovely ladies who make it worth while!
12] A few of the new products I made for my Etsy Shop including feather hair pins and feather earrings. 

//////////

I'm sorry I haven't had any interesting posts lately! I've been wanting to do some DIY tutorials.

Give me ideas about what you'd like to see on my blog ladies!


3 comments:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such fun pictures! You little girl is just darling!

Jodie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG!! This has to be the cutest blog... ever!! I'm your newest follower and I can't wait to get to know you better!!

I'm checking out your Etsy Shop... right now! :)

Have a fab day!!

http://www.ramblingsofafabulousbrunette.com/

Creativechaos said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your niece is adorable!

-Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...