April 29, 2012

Worst. Blogger. Ever. & an Etsy Special!

Guys, I am so sorry for how much I seriously suck at blogging. I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks? I've really been focusing on school especially since it's almost over with! Thank goodness. May 16th I believe is my last day. Unless my professors decide to end Spring Semester a few days early :D

On a happier note, I hit 100 followers recently! I just want to tell you all thank you! I just started this blog in January and am still trying to keep up with posting on a regular basis which I am horrible at right now.

I've also been quite busy with my Design Etsy shop. The business has really picked up and I couldn't be happier about it because it is something that I truly am LOVING! I'm having a monthly special that started yesterday!


Click Here to be directed to Etsy!

This coming month I am going to be running around like crazy guys.. I'm dog sitting for three different people, a couple days of which I will be doing two at a time while also working, going to school and fulfilling orders. Ahhh! I like a good challenge though ;) 

This was short & sweet but I promise I will blog more!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...