May 20, 2012

Chambray Season.

I'm late.late.late I know. And a terrible blogger. Just a quick post today! I wanted to post my Friday's (Sunday's..) Fancies before I jet off to work for the day! I'm linking up with AV over at Long Distance Loving for this week's theme; Chambray Season! My little collaboration only includes one little Chambray something but I just adore it! I'd love to have that dress as my own!



This is my type of Chambray. This outfit just screams SPRING! Although it's starting to feel a bit more like summer here.. We've been hitting triple digits! Yuckk.. 

How would you wear your Chambray?




2 comments:

siddathornton said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love those wedges - i could really use them for my spring/summer wardrobe! i hope you've had a lovely weekend :)

- l

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a cute outfit! I love the sunglasses!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...